Updating your details at the GIC

If your contact details or any other information changes, please let us know so we can update our records.

If you change your name officially, please provide us with copies of the documentation so that we can update your records (we do not require original documents).

GIC Change of Details form (48kb)

Please note that we only accept PDF documents if sending in via email (no photographs). Photocopies should be sent in via the postal service or handed in to our reception.

Send to:

Email (must be in PDF format): gic.noreply@nhs.net

Post: GIC, 179-183 Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8QZ