On-going IT issues
Please note that we are experiencing issues with our patient record software and are working with our suppliers to rectify the problem as soon as possible. As a result of this, any scheduled appointments may be delayed with short notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us on 0208 938 7590 or email us at PPALSGIC@Tavi-Port.nhs.uk
We are running a limited service in view of the COVID-19 outbreak
The Gender Identity Clinic is running a limited service in view of the COVID-19 outbreak. Read more about the changes to our service.
- Find information about hormone therapy during the outbreak
- Find information for GPs and health professionals about hormone therapy during the outbreak
- Patient involvement events on intersectionality and gender transition Monday 23 May 2022
- Issues with our phone lines – Tuesday 8 March 2022 Tuesday 8 March 2022
- You can self-refer to the GIC Thursday 18 November 2021
- Show care for the people who care for you Tuesday 2 February 2021