What to bring to appointments
- A list of important questions you want to ask, or things you want to say.
- Some people find it helpful to bring a supportive friend/family member/partner.
- A detailed list of any medications that you are taking.
- Copies of blood test results if you have them.
- Details of changes to your personal information (e.g. GP address, name, telephone number, your address, contact details etc.) – please update these with reception.
- A copy of any official change of name documents, if we do not have them already (we do not require an original)
- A note of the clinic telephone number to call in case you are running late.
- Some documentation to support how long you have been living in your preferred/actual gender role (e.g. payslip, work reference, name change document etc.) Whilst we appreciate the value of testaments given by good friends and family, we do ask that these are official documents.
- Details of any other services that are supporting you (e.g. psychologist or other health professional).