Patient/service user engagement
We are expanding the ways you can become engaged in a range of activities with the clinic. This is for current and former patients of the service.
If you would like to express an interest please complete the form and email it to GICPPI@tavi-port.nhs.uk. Please note that this email address is only for patient engagement activities. It will not be possible to respond to personal treatment questions received on this email address.
Latest news and events
- Our phone issues are now resolved Thursday 7 June 2018
- NOW CLOSED: Brunel University undergraduate psychology research project participant call Tuesday 5 December 2017
- NOW CLOSED: Are you a trans woman living with HIV? Share your experiences for a new study Tuesday 5 December 2017
- The Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic is holding an information session for GPs and other healthcare professionals. Wednesday 29 November 2017
- PrEP impact trial – important information about HIV prevention Tuesday 28 November 2017