Patient/service user engagement
We are expanding the ways you can become engaged in a range of activities with the clinic. This is for current and former patients of the service.
If you would like to express an interest please complete the form and email it to GICPPI@tavi-port.nhs.uk. Please note that this email address is only for patient engagement activities. It will not be possible to respond to personal treatment questions received on this email address.
Latest news and events
- Water works taking place on Fulham Palace Road, Friday 5 – Sunday 14 January Tuesday 9 January 2018
- Call for participants: Brunel University undergraduate psychology research project — “To what extent do culture and biological sex influence an individual’s gender identity and views on gender roles in society?” Tuesday 5 December 2017
- Are you a trans woman living with HIV? Share your experiences for a new study Tuesday 5 December 2017
- The Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic is holding an information session for GPs and other healthcare professionals. Wednesday 29 November 2017
- PrEP impact trial – important information about HIV prevention Tuesday 28 November 2017